Bare in mind that the primary role of a cobbler is that of a service
- repairing shoes - rather than as a retailer; you should expect
a cobbler to stock,
- Shoe polish and creams.
- Polish applicator brushes and shine brushes.
- Deodorant sprays and odor combating products.
- Metal segs to protect against the erosion of heels and sole's.
- Shoe horns, trees and stretchers.
Cobbler's are usually located in small premises, so the stock they
offer tends to be limited. On the whole, you can find a larger selection
of the above at shoe shops or dedicated online shoe accessory retailers.