By using shoesfaq.co.uk (this website), you agree to our terms of conditions listed below. If you do not agree to our terms of conditions, you may not use this website.
Description of Service
Shoesfaq.co.uk aims to provide information about footwear, and sometimes includes user (third party, general public) reviews of these footwear, shoesfaq.co.uk in no way endorses or supports the accuracy of the information submitted by it's users.
You agree not to use this website unless you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. You agree not to post content which is defamatory, unlawful, threatening, obscene, libelous, harmful, abusive, harassing or affects another person's privacy.
2. You agree that content you upload does not infringe upon any nondisclosure agreements or employment relationships.
3. You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent an affiliation with a person or entity.
4. You must agree that you will evaluate, and accept all risks associated with the use of any content included on this website, including the reliance on the completeness, accuracy, and usefulness of such content.
5. You must agree that any comment you submit to shoesfaq.co.uk will be published for the general public to view, and it's at shoesfaq.co.uk sole discretion to remove or edit this content.
6. You agree not to intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable regulation or law.
7. You agree that any content you upload does not infringe copyrights and respects the intellectual property of others.
Public Content Posted to shoesfaq.co.uk
You acknowledge that it is your sole responsibility to evaluate
and control what personal information you choose to upload and disclose
to the public (comments) section of this website. Under no circumstances
will shoesfaq.co.uk be liable for the public accessibility
of any of the personal information you choose to upload. You agree
that any private information you choose to upload to the public
(comments) section of this website will remain publicly available
indefinitely. Any content you upload and post to the public (comments)
section of this website will grant shoesfaq.co.uk permanent
royalty-free rights to use, publish, display, and edit this content.
1. This website has done it's best to provide accurate information, but it can give no express or implied warranties or representations about the content provided. Your use of this website is at your own sole risk.
2. If you wish to use this website then acknowledge that shoesfaq.co.uk has no obligation to monitor content, and it is our sole discretion to move, refuse or remove any content that is available.
3. We accept no responsibility for the damage or loss which may arise from reliance on the information provided.
4. We shall not be liable for any typographical errors.
5. Comments are provided by third party users (general public) of this website, and we are not responsible for their content or any decision made from these comments.
6. Please ensure that content submitted is accurate, truthful and will not infringe any libel or copyright laws.
7. We reserve the absolute right to delete or modify any
contents published on the web site.
8. This website may contain links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the content and services provided by any third party website.
shoesfaq.co.uk never asks for any personal details from its users, and respects their privacy. Any email correspondence sent to shoesfaq.co.uk will remain private and will not be published upon this website in any shape or form. We strictly do not provide or request any contact by our users to ourselves via telephone or post.
We do not provide a membership registration service for this website, and therefore do not allow visitors to sign up to any shoesfaq.co.uk website service that requires session cookies. The service provided by this website is to simple provide informational content to its users.
The information we collect when you visit our website: we use a third party webhost to host this website, this webhost's web server collects data such as your IP address, entry and exist page, date of access, browser used, and operating system used. This data is only used to help us understand how visitors use our website and is not shared with a third party, unless it relates to a response to a legal process such as to comply with the law, be it a judicial proceeding, court order, or any other legal process.
A cookie is a text file containing an identifier and may be either a may be either a session or persistent. To learn more about cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
We do not provide a membership registration service for this website, and therefore do not allow visitors to sign up to any service that requires shoesfaq.co.uk session cookies.
If you have any issues you wish to raise with shoesfaq.co.uk, and the content found upon, do not hesitate to contact us at the following email address: